Comfort Inn & Suites Hotel Durango, CO
The Comfort Inn & Suites is an Award Winning AAA 3 Diamond Hotel located in picturesque Durango. Those searching for Colorado Vacations choose the Comfort Inn & Suites because of our Warm Accommodations and friendly service. Every evening we offer an array of amenities such as nightly Soup of the Day or Chilli, Fresh Popped Popcorn, Hot Chocolate, and Freshly Baked Cookies. Every morning we offer an outstanding rotating breakfast menu with a variety of items such as Fresh Baked Danish Pastries, Donuts, Chicken Fried Steak, Sausage Links, Sausage Patties, Bacon, Canadian Bacon, Biscuits & Gravy, Hash browns, Oatmeal, Sunny Side up eggs, Western and Cheese Omelets, Scrambled Eggs, Eggs over medium, Waffles, Pancakes, Cereal, 3 Juices, Yogurt, Fresh Fruit, and Coffee. All the Best Durango attractions are nearby such as the Western Historical town center offering a wide array of dining, shopping, the famous D&S Narrow Gauge Railroad, and the Animas River Walk. The Comfort Inn and Suites is a great place to stay for Family Vacations and Reunions in the Rocky Mountains. It is only a short drive to Durango Mountain Resort - Purgatory Ski Area.
Newly Installed State of the Art Dual Band WiFi System with a fast 100/20 3 ISP Broadband Connection. Our Durango hotel is a Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence Award Winner 2014, 2013, 2012, & 2011.
Come Play in the Snow in Durango and Enjoy our Apre Ski, Authentic Finish Sauna.
Comfort Inn & Suites® in the gorgeous city of Durango warmly welcomes all of their guests. Anyone who is looking for a great place for lodging should stay at Comfort Inn & Suites, where they will find great accommodations and warm service with popcorn and cookies in the evenings and a scrumptious breakfast every morning.
The hotel is located near Durango’s attractions, which includes the historical town center where there are many dining selections, shopping, the Durango & Silverton Narrow Gauge Railroad, and the Animas River Trail.
History is everywhere in the city of Durango. This is the place where you can see beautiful views of the San Juan Mountains. There are plenty of activities at the Durango Mountain (Purgatory) ski mountain during the Winter and Summer. Hiking, mountain biking, river rafting, jeep tours, horseback riding and fishing are many of the popular recreational activities offered in Durango. Sky Ute Casino, Fort Lewis College and Mesa Verde National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site are also nearby attractions. Guests can use the transportation provided by the hotel that travels within 200 feet of the hotel.
Fullservice amenities provided by the hotel include:
- Indoor heated pool and Finnish sauna
- Free highspeed Internet access: Newly Installed State of the Art Dual Band WiFi System with a fast 100/20 3 ISP Broadband Connection.
- Free local calls
- Business center. Copy and fax services are also provided for business travelers.
- Fitness center
- Free Hot Breakfast: Every morning we offer a rotating breakfast menu with a variety of items such as Fresh Baked Danish Pastries, Donuts, Chicken Fried Steak, Sausage Links, Sausage Patties, Bacon, Canadian Bacon, Biscuits & Gravy, Hashbrowns, Oatmeal, Sunny Side up eggs, Western and Cheese Omeletes, Scrambled Eggs, Eggs over medium, Waffles, Pancakes, Cereal, 3 Juices, Yogurt, Fresh Fruit, and Coffee.
- Every evening we offer an array of amenities such as nightly Soup of the Day, Fresh Popped Popcorn, Hot Chocolate, and Fresh Baked Cookies.
Each guest rooms are spacious and have microwaves, coffee makers, hair dryers, irons, ironing boards and 32inch televisions with cable, including movie channels to offer more convenience.
Comfort Inn & Suites Hotel is the place to relax and receive great service in Durango. Book your room today.
Pet Friendly Rooms Available upon request. Pet Fee $25 per pet per night. 2 Pet Maximum and a 35 lbs maximum pet weight.
Durango is a wonderful place. It's a small friendly American town. Here are just a few of Durango's recent Laurels:
- "Best River Town in America," by Outside Magazine
- “Best Places to Live 2011,” by Men's Journal
- “Top ‘Micropolitan’ Area in U.S.” by Policom.
- “Top Ten Western Towns,” by True West Magazine.
- “Top 200 Towns in the United States" by Outdoor Life.
- “Life is Better Here” award by Outdoor Magazine
- "Top 10 Emerging Ski Towns in North America" by National Geographic
- "Best Colorado Ski Town" by Elevation Outdoors Magazine
- "Top Value Ski Spot In North America" by Tripadvisor
- "Top Family Friendly Resorts" by Family Travel Magazine
- "The West’s Top 3 Most Livable Ski Towns" by Liftopia